- Bespoke manufacturing from Architectural drawings
- In-house design service
- Work carried out at many distinguished properties and Listed Buildings
- All period moulding, wood-tuning and hand-carved work can be reproduced
- Beautifully detailed decorative column capitals, columns, balustrades, and other ornamental architectural elements
- Attention to detail, and quality of workmanship
- Leading the industry with a reputation of providing quality craftsmanship
Hare & Ransome have worked with many organisations and private individuals on listed buildings and other properties deserving of sympathetic conservation of the highest standards.
First point of contact in the office are Directors, Steve Jackson and Andy Robson, who would happily survey your project and tender a quote.
We are members of the Historic Houses Association and York Consortium for Conservation & Craftsmanship.
Please call the office to request a full colour brochure, or alternatively click on the link to download a sample of our work on Architectural Reproduction. If further information is required please give us a call, we would be more than happy to assist on any current or future projects.